Friday, November 2, 2012

November 2, 2012

I loved this photo today of a reunion between Bush 41 and
Gorbachev. The former leader of the world hugging.
I attended a lovely bridal luncheon today for my goddaughter, Ashley. I got very emotional and left after about an hour. I don't have "that time of the month" any more, so I don't know the cause of my emotions.

Maybe I'm emotional because I took a good look at myself in the mirror today. Since I hurt my foot and ankle in February I've not gotten on the scale. When I tried on a dress today that was one size larger than I normally wear, it made me sick. The second dress I tried on looked better, but I didn't buy either one. If I'm heavier than normal, I don't want to support the extra weight with new clothes.

Today I'm creating an appointment for the girls to be boarded on Saturday night. Ashley's wedding is downtown, so Mr. B and I are going to stay at the Magnolia Hotel on tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment