Friday, November 9, 2012

November 9, 2012

It's a beautiful day in
the neighborhood.
In Houston we have sunny skies and a high of 82 degrees. It is supposed to rain all day Sunday and the high on Monday will be 66 degrees. I just read on FB from a friend in Santa Fe that the weather forecast for Sunday is high 36, lo 16, and snow! Mr. B and I are in negotiations about going to Santa Fe a week from today. We have been there the past five years for Thanksgiving, but this year it all depends on the weather and whether I'll be able to get from the car to the casita. Once inside, I'll be fine. 

Speaking of Mr. B, we went to Art on the Avenue last night. It's an annual event that showcases the work of local artisans and supports affordable housing in the Washington corridor and near-North area of Houston. It's always a great event that supports a great cause. I chaired the event two times and am always excited to see that initiatives I started are continuing to grow!

Today I'm creating stuffing for two pillows. I'm so happy that the boot on my left foot doesn't hinder me operating the sewing machine pedal with my right foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment