Sunday, November 4, 2012

November 4, 2012

Sweetness channelling inner fun self.
I missed posting on my blog yesterday so I'll catch you up on the day. I got up and took Sweetness shopping for a dress to wear to Ashley's wedding. It's so like Evan to wait until the last minute and then find several dresses that she could wear. We went to Macy's downtown and there were hardly any people there, unlike the Galleria which was packed like sardines. She selected probably six-to-eight dresses and settled on one to wear to the wedding. All were on sale so we also bought another one that she liked. On sale and then an additional 15% off. I like that. Next we hurried downstairs to look at shoes. Macy's was having a huge shoe sale. Both of us were grabbing them off the rack and trying on shoes. We found a pair to go with each of her dresses, so why not get both? No drama while shopping and she looked very stylish at the wedding!

Next we met Dr. Mc for mani/pedis before Mr. B and I went to the Magnolia hotel. We stayed downtown and directly across the street from Christ Church Cathedral where the wedding took place. Mitzi looked beautiful in her mother-of-the-bride gown and Madame was radiant. The reception was at the Petroleum Club. Great view of the Houston skyline all lit up. Wonderful wedding. Fun reception. What a great way to spend a Saturday night.

Today I'm creating time to watch the Texan's game. Although I'm not a big sports fan, it is always fun to watch football when the Longhorns and Texans are having winning seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment