Sunday, November 25, 2012

November 25, 2012

Add caption
While I continue to spend most of my days in bed with my foot elevated, I have plenty of time to think of things for which I am thankful. I'm actually glad that I'm in Houston, because if we had gone to Santa Fe as planned, this would be our last day there before getting up early in the morning and driving for 13 hours. I'm also happy that instead of rough and tough football or hockey, I'm watching ice skating on television this afternoon. I'm excited that Mr. B is going to Target and on his way back he'll get me a Starbucks' pumpkin spice latte. And I'm grateful that the girls' dad and I now longer have to struggle through holiday photo shoots with the McCarley sisters. The photos posted today are from 1991, and are very typical of Sweetness' cooperation and Dr. Mc's frustration levels.

Have you seen the new(ish) Paul Mitchell commercial featuring a young man in a suit? He has beautiful thick, shoulder-length, wavy blonde hair. I have hair envy!

Today I'm creating a list of holiday gifts that I still need to get. Every year I always say that I'll get the presents wrapped and the tree up early. Maybe this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment