Sunday, November 11, 2012

November 11, 2012

I've spent most of the day watching television, waiting patiently for the cool front to get to Houston. It rained just a few minutes this morning and I was hoping that would be the beginning, but alas, no. Unlike Houston, it has been raining in Chicago throughout the Texans' game. With only two minutes to go in the game, the Texans have been playing well. I shouldn't say anything now because I don't want to jinx the game. Next subject, please.

I've been looking for some burlap bags that I bought before I went to Santa Fe last summer. I have a feeling that Mr. B moved them somewhere and he doesn't remember it. Or with my fading memory, maybe I put them somewhere. Regardless, I need to locate them!

Today I'm creating a day of relaxation before a busy week. Whoa ... the Texans have won in the rain and wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment