Friday, November 16, 2012

November 16, 2012

Fuzzy pic with friends.
I can't believe that I haven't posted a blog since Monday, but then again, I can. It has been a busy week that was also emotionally stressful and draining in so many ways. Today is also disappointing because by this time, Mr. B and I should have been well on our way to Santa Fe for our Thanksgiving vacation. Instead, he is at work and I'm sitting in the house.

I'm not going to dwell on the stressful part of the week, but rather will say that I had a great time on Tuesday celebrating a dear friend's birthday with good Italian food and wine, and on Wednesday we were enjoyed dinner with the owner and president of the company Mr. B works for. More good Italian food and wine. And yesterday I was honored to judge the artwork that was submitted for the next great Bayou City Art Festival.

Today I'm creating a trip to the doctor's office to review and sign paperwork for my foot surgery on Monday. It's going to be OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment