Friday, November 23, 2012

November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving table at the McZam's house.
Yesterday was tough, but I do believe that I turned the corner this morning. As much as I love the old houses in my historic neighborhood, maneuvering the outside stairs and broken sidewalks takes a toll on a women with crutches. Once inside Dr. Mc and #1 son-in-law Nick's house, the Thanksgiving feast was wonderful! It was their first time to host Thanksgiving and they did a great job. In fact, I wish I had some dessert right now. I wonder if Dr. Mc delivers.

The Texans game yesterday was exciting. I really didn't think the team was going to win, but once again magic happened during overtime. Unfortunately, the Longhorns were not so lucky. That game was so bad we didn't watch it all.

Today I'm creating nothing. I was actually going to attempt sewing some aprons today, but have decided against it.

No comments:

Post a Comment