Thursday, July 30, 2015

Where are the yard guys?

Sweetness and TLP
It's Thursday, which is usually the day that TLP and I go to the grocery store. Mr. B had instructions for me to give to the yard guys and requested that we not go to the store until they arrived. Well, it's 5 p.m. and the yard guys haven't arrived. No yard guys. No grocery store. No dinner.

Tomorrow is the last week that Dr. Mc has Friday off of work. During the summer months she works four 10-hour days and has Fridays off. I'm not sure if she dislikes being at work for 10 hours or working on Fridays more. It's a hard choice for her.

Today I'm creating a blog about the changes that will take place along Allen Parkway. The City of Houston is spending $11 million dollars to add parking spaces, lights and crosswalks. The project is supposed to take 18 months, but these things usually take longer and run over budget. I'm just not sure the juice is worth the squeeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment