Friday, July 10, 2015

The Big Event

This is my last night in Santa Fe. How does the time go so quickly? I loaded every minute of my days with going here and there so as not to miss anything. Goal accomplished.

Tomorrow is the big day: International Folk Art Festival. It is so much fun to attend the market every year. There are always wonderful finds that I purchase for holiday gifts. It seems like a win + win + win. I buy gifts that aren't available outside the folk art festival + I support some incredibly needing international artists + I get some Christmas shopping done.

Today I'm creating revisions to a pro-bono newsletter and packing to go back to Houston. The temperatures in Santa Fe have been in the 70s during the day and the 50s at night. I've worn a light sweater or long sleeve short most of the days I've been here. I guess I'll be putting those clothing items away when I reach Houston.

No comments:

Post a Comment