Saturday, August 1, 2015

The perfect evening

Yesterday I ran a bunch of errands after lunch. I spent an hour and a half looking at rental items for the wedding. I went to the fabric store and spent another hour searching for fabrics that I want for the wedding. I went to the paint and body shop to get an estimate on the repairs to my car. All of the errands were done in 100 degree weather. I don't know how people work outside during the summer.

After all my running around I decided that I didn't want to go out last night, so I went to the liquor and grocery stores for some provisions. When Mr. B got home from work, our party began. He, Dr. Mc and I had refreshing beverages while watching movies and cooking pizzas. ( TLP had different treats at the party.) This was the perfect way to stay cool on a sweltering summer night.

Today I'm creating a decluttered room. TLP is beginning to pull up so it's time to remove all breakable items within his reach, as well as anything he might pull off a shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment