Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Sleep deprived

Throwback Thursday photo on Wednesday. My family is
ignoring my pleas for new photos while I'm out of town.
I thought I was tired so I went to bed around 8:30 p.m. last night. Still awake at 9:30 p.m., I found my glasses and opened my book. The bedside light went off and my head hit the pillows around 11 p.m. Still awake at 4:30 a.m., I found my glasses again, got up and made the bed, and turned on my computer. I hate nights when I can't turn off my brain and fall asleep!

It's almost 5 a.m. now and I'm wondering if it's OK, since I haven't slept, to finish the glass of wine I abandoned at 11 p.m. or if it's time to move to coffee? Oh wait. I don't drink coffee. Such a conondrum. What now?

Today I'm creating client blogs. I think I have about six to write, but not all today.

No comments:

Post a Comment