Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday has arrived

It's so cute how babies will sleep with their bottoms in the air.
Dr. Mc has the day off. She came into the house around 9 a.m. with TLP. We played for awhile, had a bath and a nap, and then they were gone. She is housesitting for her dad and step-mom while they are in Florida. Is it cooler in Florida than in Houston? I hope so.

Now I'm trying to motivate myself to have a shower, get dressed and run some errands. It's so much easier to run errands without TLP in tow. Unfortunately I'm still sitting on the couch in my stretchy pants and Mr. B's shirt. I'm meeting Sweetness and Girafferty at 4 p.m. for cake tasting. Now that's something I can get excited about!

Today I'm creating a magazine article and an outline for future blogs. Nothing exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment