Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Showing me his teeth

Look at those two bottom teeth.
TLP was in a great mood this morning. He was chatty and on the move. Around 9:45 a.m. I gave him a bath in the kitchen sink. He still fits in the sink, but his arms are reaching for everything.

After his bath I decided not to put clothes on him. He played in this diaper while sitting on the floor until his mommy came home for lunch around 11:30 a.m. I think her first words were why doesn't he have clothes on. He hates me pulling on anything over his big head and this morning I decided not to fight him!

Today I'm creating bios and blogs. I'm also making calls about Sweetness and Raff's wedding. It's getting so close and so many details haven't been finalized (flowers, cake, dress, shoes, etc.) so I'm making appointments and moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment