Monday, July 20, 2015

It never fails

TLP's first trip to Neiman's.
I want to start eating better so what happened? A friend of Mr. B's returned after two weeks in Hawaii and brought a box of chocolates for us. Well, there's always tomorrow. Hand me another chocolate, dear.

Sweetness, Dr. Mc and TLP went to Neiman's today to get one of the dresses Sweetness selected for her wedding. I thought we were in a parallel universe because, at 6:30 p.m., there was no traffic on I-10 or the West Loop. This never happens at this time of the day. I found the perfect pair of Rene Caovilla shoes for me to wear to the wedding. Two-inch heel. Perfect. Signature silver glittered outsole. Good. Swarovski crystal-embellished lace. Fancy! Alas, they didn't come home with me. At $1,250 + tax the purchase would have been a record high for me and perhaps an expenditure that would push Mr. B to his limit with my spending habits.

Today I'm creating a press release, revisions to two bios, and interviewing another woman for her bio. And it just wouldn't be right if I didn't work on a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment