Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Brrrrrrr

Beautiful Santa Fe garden.
It was in the 60s most of the day. Thank goodness I brought a sweater and a couple of long sleeve shirts. At midday the temp is fine, but in the early morning and after the sun goes down it gets quite cool.

I spent most of the afternoon visiting some of my favorite haunts. I had lunch at Downtown Subscriptions, which is just off Canyon. The pic-of-the-day is of their garden. People were eating lunch outside and enjoying the weather. I wanted to take a picture of the beautiful holly hocks that were blooming. Unfortunately there was a couple blocking my full view. Since I didn't know them I didn't want to take their photo. I finished the afternoon with a relaxing mani/pedi.

Today I'm creating an e-blast and Facebook postings for a non-profit. I have rented a movie to watch on my computer after I finish writing a client blog. The only negative I have about the casita were I'm staying is that there isn't a tub. I would really enjoy a bubble bath tonight. TMI?

No comments:

Post a Comment