Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Aulay is celebrating his first Cinco de Mayo in style. Ole!
I've been a) crazy busy, b) crazy sick, c) just crazy in general, or d) all of the above since my last post. If you guessed d) all of the above, you are correct. Probably the hardest thing for me was not being able to see Mr. Baby and give him an adequate number of hugs, kisses, and songs while I wasn't feeling well. Fortunately I've moved on, but now Mr. B and Big Daddy Nick are not feeling well. As usual, since I'm the mom I get blamed for them being sick.

I was noticing last night that Mr. Baby is getting big. Since he came home from the hospital, he was been placed sideways in the playard in the house for naps. Yesterday I noticed that he no longer fits sideways in the bed. That's OK because he now rolls from front to back and back to front and doesn't stay in one place, regardless of how he is put in bed.

Today I'm creating happy birthday wishes for son-in-law-to-be Raff. How exciting that his birthday is on Cinco de Mayo and so many people celebrate his special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment