Wednesday, May 20, 2015

According to Big Daddy, this little stinker woke up early this morning, had a bottle, and then decided to skip his morning nap – at least until he got into my house. TLP said good morning to me, rolled over to his stomach, and has now been asleep for more than an hour. The pic-of-the-day is my view of his little butt in the air. So cute.

Dr. Mc and I had a conversation recently about what to call "body parts." She, of course, has read studies that say body parts (and I'm not talking about arms and legs) should be referred to by their proper names. I had to remind Dr. Mc about the time she was in the check-out line at the grocery store and said, "Look at her tomatoes" while pointing to the checkers very large chest. I don't know where that came from because her dad and I never taught her to call breasts "tomatoes." Fortunately the checker was holding oranges in her hand and said back to Dr. Mc, "No, honey, these are oranges."

Today I'm creating a bunch of little projects, all work related. Tonight I'm watching the finale of Survivor. What will I do next week when there aren't any reality shows to watch? And what happened to all the design shows that used to be on HGTV?

No comments:

Post a Comment