Sunday, May 24, 2015

The rains in Texas are crazy right now, especially in the center of the state. Mr. B and I are in Rockport for the weekend. It stormed lasted night, but I slept through the rain. This morning the roads were covered with water. It's mid-afternoon and the water is subsiding. I also see blue skies out one of the windows, but still gray clouds on the other side of the house.

Last night my niece married. Since Mr. B and I were out of town we weren't able to attend, but my kids went. The pic-of-the-day is of niece Rebecca and Dr. Mc. It looks like we missed a wonderful party!

Today I'm creating some retail therapy in downtown Rockport. We haven't been here in 10+ years so it was fun to see how much the little town has changed. Now, I think it's time to climb into the hammock and watch some eyelid movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment