Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Look at those shoes!
This is Tuesday when I spend a long time working but come home to an empty house. Mr. Baby is with Nick's parents. After work Dr. Mac and Big Daddy go to get him and have dinner there. I always get home before Mr. B. so I can either make dinner (not) or sit with my feet up sipping a cocktail (yes).

For the little time I spent outside today, it was pleasant. It rained on and off so the temperature was in the mid-70s during the hottest part of the day when I went to lunch. The days of working and trying to decide what to have for lunch are coming back to me. I need to get out of the office, but it's always a hard decision what to have for lunch.

Today I'm creating a newsletter. I'm hoping to go to bed early tonight as I'm already tired. Fingers crossed that my plan works.

No comments:

Post a Comment