Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mr. Baby having a conversation with his
great-aunt Rosie Zamora.
Another rainy day in H-town. Mushrooms should be popping up in the yard soon and I guess there will be a million-trillion-bizillion mosquitos just waiting for me whenever I walk outside the door. Oh happy, happy, joy, joy.

Mr. B and I are stepping out tonight for the CultureMap Houston Tastemaker Awards. We are the invited guests to this celebration of Houston's top culinary talent. There are more than a dozen participating restaurants handing out tasty small bites. Herradura tequila is a sponsor so there should be lots of refreshing cocktails. Several artists have donated work (I always love a good art auction). And all we have to do is show up and look cute. My kind of event!

Today I'm creating a press release. My little desk where I work 15 hours a week is now properly adorned with a little photo book of Mr. Baby. I love glancing around my laptop and seeing his blonde hair, big blue eyes, little button nose,
and rosy lips. Such a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment