Friday, May 15, 2015

Photo from Mother's Day. He loved it.
It's raining outside and inside. I don't know what's wrong with Mr. Baby, but he has been crying most of the afternoon. I've changed him. Fed him. Given him his favorite toys. Changed him again. Held him and tried to get him to have a nap. Nothing works! I know he is sleepy, but just won't close his eyes.

Mr. Baby is giving me a tough afternoon and so is my left ear. In fact, the entire left side of my face is slightly swollen. Mr. B is bringing me ear drops when he comes home from work. If it hadn't been raining all day
I would have gone to the drugstore myself, but I didn't want to take the baby out in the rain. I can already tell what is going to happen. He'll fall asleep 5-10 minutes before his mama gets home from work.

Today I'm creating nothing, although the day isn't over yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment