Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Mama & baby heading to the pool before
the rains came to Houston. 
There are so many frightening online photos and videos of Houston's flooded streets. I also lived in Houston during Tropical Storm Allison and Hurricane Ike. To me, both of those storms were worse because we were without electricity for days or weeks. Luckily, we never lost power during this storm.

The weather forecast was for more rain today, so all three local television channels had extended weather coverage. I think this is so annoying. For the most part, nothing is changing, it's not raining, and the same on-the-scene reporters are interviewing people standing around. The question is always, "Have you ever seen anything like this before?"

Today I'm creating reviews of articles and postcards at my client's office. I also took time out to go to the doctor about my ear, which is still swollen and throbbing. My ear was so swollen that all the doctor could do is prescribe an antibiotic so I can go back in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment