Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Back to our new normal

While Big Daddy and The Suffers continue touring the East Coast, Dr. Mc flew back to Houston last night. I could tell she was tired and sorry to leave Big Daddy, but equally happy to see Mr. Baby.

Back to The Suffers, after Monday night on Letterman, they traveled to Washington D.C for a show and are now back in NYC today for a sold out performance. It's an exciting time for The Suffers.

Today I'm creating an invoice (yea), coordinating a brief artist reception for tonight, and making an Easter basket for Mr. Baby. Actually, I went to Baby's R Us and bought him some short pants. Temps have been in the 80s in Houston and I think he must be hot in his long flannel pants. I can't wait to give him a bath in the morning and put him in his shorts. His legs are cubby and short so the shorts may be ankle length.

No comments:

Post a Comment