Tuesday, April 14, 2015

For a change of pace, I'm posting a photo of irises that are blooming in the front yard instead of a Mr. Baby picture. The rains in Houston mean that all the flowers are blooming, including so many roses in the yard. We decided several years ago that we needed a garden that required less maintenance from us. It seems to be working. Everything survives on sunshine and rain that are provided by mother nature.

Once again I rocked TLP to sleep tonight while humming hymns to him. He's a tough one to get to sleep, but eventually falls asleep on my shoulder. I say I hum hymns, but sometimes The Eyes of Texas gets into the mix.

Today I'm creating a bio. It was immediately approved which left me time to continue trying to get approval on an invitation that needs to go out on Thursday. I also did some social media posting and continued to work on events that will take place in the next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment