Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Tonight Mr. B and I watched the series finale of Justified. As much as I enjoyed the series I'm not sure I liked the finale. Everything was tied up in a neat little bow in the last 15 minutes of the show, leaving lots of chances for movies in the future. But does the series have enough of an audience for a movie? Now we're going to power watch The Americans, which is from the same creators as Justified.

Tonight Mr. B made eggs, bacon and biscuits for dinner. I especially enjoy breakfast for dinner during cold weather, but it was mighty tasty tonight, also.

Today I'm creating a press release and working on a community newsletter that needs to be completed tomorrow. I also gave TLP a bath this morning in the bathroom sink. Soon he will be too big to fit in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment