Monday, April 13, 2015

It's the beginning of a new week. Let me say this about that: rainy days and Mondays always get me down. Fortunately it wasn't a rainy day in Houston, just a Monday.

I did have some fun with Mr. Baby at lunchtime. Dr. Mc was home for lunch and she was playing with him. She would count one, two, three, and then lift him up to an (assisted) standing position. He would look across the room to see if I was watching him. As soon as I looked at him he would start smiling and laughing. I felt so important because he wanted my attention to see what he was doing. Awwww, it's the little things.

Today I'm creating a meeting with two women about an event on May 24. I also finished a newspaper article and an invitation. I planned the menu for a brunch that is taking place this Saturday (I'm not cooking for it) and started working on a non-profit newsletter. The afternoon flew by.

No comments:

Post a Comment