Thursday, April 16, 2015

While Big Daddy is touring, Dr. Mc brings TLP into the house every morning and leaves him with me while she gets ready for work. Since I don't like to get up and moving too early, the baby snuggles in bed with me. And his blanket. And several of his toys. And sometimes his bottle, if he hasn't already finished it. We chat, play with toys, and entertain Mr. B while he finishes getting ready for work. If time permits, I'll also put on my glasses and check e-mails to see if anything is urgent.

This morning a neighborhood friend had emailed me asking about Mr. Baby's birth weight. A co-worker of her's had a grand baby born last week who weighed 1 lb. 6 ozs., which led me to reflect on August 19, 2014, when TLP was born weighing 1 lb. 14 ozs. I'm snuggling a little closer this morning with the miracle baby that has been given to my family. TLP is such a blessing and my hero! God is good!

Today I'm creating loads of clean clothes. Not only is it supposed to rain today,  but it's also National Pajama Day. I think I'll celebrate this important day by staying in my pj's all day and keeping TLP in his, also.

No comments:

Post a Comment