Tuesday, April 21, 2015

There have been news (?) reports this week asking the question of whether or not moms can put too many photos of their child(ren) on social media. Of course, the question didn't mention other family members, such as grandmothers, posting too many photos. However, in the interest of fairness, I've considered both sides of the argument and have decided that both ends of Mr. Baby are equally cute. Don't you agree?

I had one of my favorite lunches today: pad thai with chicken. Yum! Unfortunately I got a stale fortune cookie. Does that mean my fortune was also stale?

Today I'm creating a one-page flier than can be used as a template for a client. It sounds more difficult than it really was. I found the template in MSWord, customize it, added the text, and off it went. Yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment