Friday, April 10, 2015

Last night was a milestone for TLP. He rolled from his back to his stomach. Over and over again. This is the good news. The bad news is that he doesn't like being on his stomach so he kept Dr. Mc awake most of the night. Probably the first words out of her mouth this morning were "I'm tired."

Yesterday my hair went from shoulder length to ear length. It was a big move for me! I had grown my hair out three years ago. I thought it might be my last chance to have long hair. The entire time my hair was longer the "mother-in-my-head" kept telling me that I shouldn't have long hair after 50. I also thought long hair would make me look younger. Unfortunately, my long hair wasn't pretty and it didn't make me look a minute younger. So yesterday, off it came.

Today I'm finishing work on a flier and waiting for revisions to the newspaper article I wrote yesterday. TLP usually stays with me on Fridays, but this morning he went to his pediatrician for a checkup and vaccinations. While he was gone I hemmed two pairs of pants that have been too long for too long. Then I had a shower and have been messing with my hair, relearning what to do with it when it's short.


No comments:

Post a Comment