Friday, April 3, 2015

This is one of my favorite photos ever of Mr. Baby, but then I think that about all the photos taken of him.

He and Dr. Mc were going to a Seder dinner tonight (Big Daddy won't be back in town until the end of April). I gave TLP a bath and brushed his hair, although it won't lay down at the crown of his precious head. Then I put him in a little romper we had been saving for just the right event. Adorable! I may have to wash this romper so he can wear it again on Sunday for Easter lunch.

Today I'm creating plans for April events. The most challenging will be on Friday, April 24. Two events – one from 6-8 p.m. and the other from 9 p.m.-midnight are booked at the same place. I can't imagine how we're going to turn everything around in just one hour. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment