Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wednesday may be my favorite day of the week. Not only is it hump day, but on Wednesday nights I have some alone time. The McZam family, including Mr. Baby, go to dinner at Dr. Mc's dad and stepmom's house. When I get home from work around 5 p.m. only Rose and I are in the house until 6:30 or 7 p.m., when Mr. B gets here. It's a special time of quiet.

Speaking of Mr. Baby, after his bath this morning he had FaceTime with his papa who is in Seattle. Then Mr. Baby got dressed and looked especially cute. He had on a black and gray striped shirt with black jeans. Being as fair as he is, he looks really handsome in dark colors.

Today I'm creating an afternoon of work. First a bio, then a couple of postcards, then a creative meeting. I also like Thursday mornings because Mr. Baby and I have nowhere to go and don't have to get dressed until I feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment