Saturday, February 14, 2015

Six different passed hors d'oeuvres for 120+ people. What was I thinking? The party last night was a huge success. I got about half a dozen requests for my "card." People were amazed when I told them that I was just a foodie and not a caterer.

This morning at 7 a.m., the roofers arrived. By 7:30 a.m. they were ripping the old roof off the house.  Dr. Mc and TLP stayed in the den last night because Big Daddy is out of town. She described the sound of the roof coming off as being inside a washing machine. How would she know that sound? Now they are hammering the new roof, just in time for TLP's nap.

Today I'm creating Valentine's dinner for Mr. B. My legs and feet are so tired that I just can't imagine putting on fancy clothes and going out.

No comments:

Post a Comment