Monday, February 23, 2015

The Little Prince is currently taking every opportunity to screech at the top of his lungs. For the most part he isn't unhappy or upset. He just screeches. I don't want to laugh at him because then he'll just do it more and smile.

I've been reading a book about teaching babies sign language. Apparently before they can speak they can learn simple sign language to communicate what they want. A friend, Kim P., says it works with her grandson. It will be fun to teach TLP.

Today I'm creating layers of clothing to wear to my clients office. I moved from the downstairs desk where I sat for four years to an upstairs desk. Downstairs it was always cool but upstairs it is always hot. It's 40 degrees outside and I'm sweating inside. Not the best working conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment