Thursday, February 12, 2015

Mr. Baby has been so happy today. Even when I've fed him he would stop drinking so he could smile at me. After he wakes up from his afternoon nap, I'm going to give him a bath. I wonder if he'll be smiling after that.

He was so cute that I put him on FaceTime with Big Daddy. The Suffers are on their three week tour. Last night they played in Denver. Their next stop is two days in Utah where they'll be playing at Snowbasin Resort. Back to FaceTime, the phone was passed around to all the band members so they could see Mr. Baby smiling and kicking.

Today I'm creating the final menu for the event tomorrow night. I also ordered the rentals today. After Dr. Mc gets home from work and takes over with Mr. Baby, I'm going to the paper supply store for a bazillion cocktail napkins and skewers before heading to the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment