Thursday, February 5, 2015

The only problem I've found in staying home with Mr. Baby is that I'm snacking. A lot. While there's nothing wrong with eating several small meals a day, there's a real problem with snacking on junk.

The backend of my car is filled with clothes. I still have one closet to look through, as well as an enormous amount of shoes, before I take it all to Goodwill. After falling (again) recently I've decided that high heels and I are no longer a match. I do best in flats with rubber bottoms. Oh my goodness, I've made the final transition to my mother!

Today I'm creating web content, or at least I'm trying to concentrate and write, but Mr. Baby isn't cooperating. The only time he has slept today is for about 20 minutes while his head was on my shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment