Saturday, February 7, 2015

Enjoying last night with friend and artist Sandi Seltzer Bryant.
Let me just confess before going any further: I drank too much last night! Not only did I drink too much, but then I had to get up early this morning to finish cleaning house. Such punishment for my misbehavior.

Last night I was celebrating the release of the coffee table book I edited. Mr. B and I went to the release party and I drank multiple glasses of Prosecco without eating anything all day. By the time we reached the dinner we attended after the release party, I was hungry and feeling no pain. Apparently I still behaved myself.

Today I'm creating a baby blanket and burp cloth to take to a shower. I promise not to make the same mistake of drinking before eating. You'd think that would be a lesson I learned years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment