Wednesday, February 25, 2015

In addition to my normal excitement about Wednesday nights (I have alone time with Rose until 6:30 or 7 p.m. when Mr. B gets home), Survivor starts tonight. And after Survivor, The Amazing Race starts. Life is beyond good!

Also starting soon is Dancing with the Stars. If a season of HGTV Design Stars or Project Runway were to start in the next couple of weeks … I'm not sure what I would do.

Today I'm creating revisions to a website. I've never met the client, I haven't interviewed the client, and I don't know the business that well. But the project manager decided it would be good to make revisions to the current website anyway. I sent so many disclaimers to this young account executive stating that this isn't the way to work on a website. I think I'm being ignored.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment