Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Mr. Baby was just hanging out at the house last night. As long as we immediately responded to his demands, he was good. It would be much easier to determine his wants if he would just learn to talk. Come to find out last night he just wanted to be held and rocked. Is that too much to ask?

It was cold in Houston today. How cold was it? There were snow flurries. What? Well, there was no snow in the middle of town where Mr. B and I live, although there were flurries to the north of town. Crazy.

Today I'm creating a pingback. I had no idea what it was when I was asked to create a pingback. Essentially, it's a cross-referencing system between blogs. For example, when I make a comment on my blog about a subject posted on another blog, pingback is used to enable that blog to link back to the comment on my blog. This is a prime example of teaching an old dog a new trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment