Tuesday, February 10, 2015

As usual, I've gone from zero to 100 in the blink of an eye. I agreed to work more with a client, but now it's getting out of control. I used to work eight hours per week and now I'm working eight hour a day. I'm not prepared. Yesterday and again today I came home and had a nap. 
I'm also missing Mr. Baby. I didn't see him Saturday or Sunday. I saw him for about 30 minutes yesterday. Fortunately, he'll be all mine tomorrow morning before I go to work in the afternoon.

Today I'm creating company names, tag lines and slogans. I also coordinated a meeting that was from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Setting up and providing breakfast. Gathering lunch and setting it out. Cleaning up after the meeting. I've gained so much weight that I was constantly out of breath from running up and down stairs. Perhaps working more hours will help me get some weight off.

No comments:

Post a Comment