Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Little Prince had a sleepover in our den last night. I put him down around 8:30 p.m. and he slept until 11 p.m. I fed him and he went back to sleep until 2:30 a.m. After he ate again, he went back to sleep and didn't wake up until 7:30 a.m. He ate breakfast and then I gave him a bath and dressed him. It's now 1:30 p.m. and he has had lunch, but hasn't been back to sleep since 7:30 a.m. What happened to his morning nap?  Aren't babies his age supposed to sleep 20 hours a day?

Rose really loves the sweet little boy and worries when she hears him fuss or cry. If she can get to him she will try to give him a kiss or two. If she can't get to him Rose will walk around and around the ottoman until he stops crying. 

Today I'm creating a happy New Year's Eve. Mr. B, Mr. Baby and I are staying home tonight. I can't wait to put Aulay in the tuxedo onesie I got him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment