Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A big pot of soup … the cooler weather has arrived

Even though the cooler weather didn't arrive in time for dinner last night, that didn't stop everyone from eating the chili I made. Big Daddy even took a bowl to his brother, Alex. Since the pot was empty and clean from last night, I decided to make soup for tonight. It's simmering on the stove and looking mighty hearty.

A friend brought me a tablecloth last week. It belongs to a friend of hers who wants me to remake the tablecloth into two aprons. The only problem is that I have questions about whether to make bibbed or half aprons, and I can't get a response. The woman wants to give the aprons to her nieces (I'm assuming for Christmas) and I need to know more details that I have now.

Today I'm creating an e-blast, doing some Facebook postings for a client, and submitting a proposal for an event that will happen in February. The Christmas tree is in the back yard. Hopefully the tree will get put in the stand tonight and we'll start decorating it tomorrow night. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment