Monday, December 15, 2014

A pot of chili on the stove … come on cold weather

All three Houston channels forecasted that a cool front was coming in today so I made chili for tonight's dinner. It's after 3 p.m. and it's still very warm outside. I'm talkin' short sleeve shirt weather. Do you think the weather forecasters got it wrong?

After cleaning the house yesterday I'm hoping to keep it neat and tidy for at least a few days. With The Little Prince visiting with all of his "gear" it can get crowded in some rooms. I have to stop moving "treasures" from one room to the other to make room for things and start getting rid of more unnecessary stuff.

Today I'm creating an e-blast to send out tomorrow. This is testing my skills because people are beginning to request certain foremats that are beyond my skill set. What to do. What to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment