Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Sending holiday wishes to everyone!

I think it's safe to say that this is without a doubt the most memorable year of my life! The birth of Aulay Evan Zamora, and watching him develop and grow since August 19, 2014, has been an incredible journey.

So far it has been a quiet Christmas Eve. Normally I would be running around like a chicken with her head cut off, but instead I was able to finish all the busy work yesterday. Today (while still in my pajamas) I've vacuumed the floors, straightened the kitchen, set the table, and started dinner. And, of course, I've had some kiss-y face time with The Little Prince.

Today I'm creating Christmas Eve dinner for the family, except Sweetness and Girafferty who are probably at the casita by now. I'm going to enjoy time with my family tonight and hope my friends are doing the same with their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment