Sunday, December 14, 2014

Some rocking and humming

My food for the Friday night party was yummy. And even though it was too warm to wear what I originally planned, Dr. Mc helped me find a substitute. It was a festive party and night.

Saturday is a blur in my mind. I know I sat with The Little Prince at night, but I can't tell you what happened the rest of the day. I don't even remember what I had for dinner. I must have been really tired!

Today I'm creating family time. I sprinkled the house with some Christmas decorations, although getting the tree and decorating it is on tomorrow's agenda. This afternoon Mr. B went to the office, but there were sightings from the McZams plus Sweetness and Girafferty. I used to like the craziness that consumed the holidays. Now I would rather have some fun times with the family. I enjoyed just rocking the wee one and singing Christmas carols to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment