Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A crazy Tuesday

My day. Client's office. Lunch and catch up with Marta. Back to the client's office. To the grocery store and two more errands. Home. I don't mind multi-processing, but I dislike running around as I did today.

Dr. Mc and Big Daddy are having dinner with my goddaughter, Madame, and her husband, who are expecting a baby in about a month. Dr. Mc and I missed the shower for Madame because it was at the time when Aulay was getting out of the hospital. I'm going to stay home tonight. Mr. B is bringing home a pizza and I'm pouring the vino.

Today I'm creating a to-do list for a company party on Friday night. Shopping is tomorrow followed by prepping on Thursday and cooking on Friday. I may not be the life of the party after cooking all day Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment