Monday, December 8, 2014

A calm Monday

Whenever I don't post for a couple of days I think I should confess what kept me away from the computer, so here goes.

Saturday's artisan market was great fun because there was a steady crowd of people all day. Some of the artisans were disappointed because they didn't sell much, but I was very happy! The price points of items I was selling were $5 – $60, which make great gifts (for friends, family and yourself). Unfortunately, after standing up from 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., my back was bothering me all day Sunday. I treated myself to an off day on Sunday. Nick and I watched the Texans win and I cuddled with The Little Prince while his parents ran some errands.

Today I'm creating an organized studio. Before life gets out of control (again) I'm going to return my unsold items to my studio and put everything back in its place.

No comments:

Post a Comment