Sunday, December 28, 2014

It has rained all day in Houston. Not just a little rain, but steady rain all damn day. I made up my mind early to stay inside and dry.

Shortly after 9 a.m., I walked into the kitchen in a camisole and flannel shorts. I also was probably yawning and scratching either my head or butt when I looked to my right and there stood Big Daddy Nick. I'm not sure who was more surprised to see the other one, but I quickly grabbed a Diet Coke out of the fridge and left the kitchen while he laughed.

Today I'm creating an afternoon of list making. Between now and Wednesday I'd like to get plans for currently known 2015 events down on paper. I'm still someone who writes things on paper, instead of an excel spreadsheet, when it comes to planning. Call me old fashioned.



No comments:

Post a Comment