Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Feb. 15, 2001

Yesterday I made an adorable old-fashioned reversible apron for Valentine's Day. Even made a heart-shaped pocket on one side. Next I need to read all the information about this blog site to figure out how to post photos.

Interesting spot on the Today show this morning about people reinventing themselves as they age. A man became too old and tired of performing on Broadway, so he went back to school for three years (cost of $60K) to learn acupuncture. He said he wasn't giving up on his first career, but rather adding something to it.

Today I'm creating word magic at a client's office so my creative endeavor is fulfilled. Yesterday and today show a good balance between my "day job" and "second job," and how it's possible to add something to what I already know/do.

No comments:

Post a Comment