Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Feb. 23, 2011

I received many packages of fabric in the mail yesterday: It was like Christmas in February. I must have had food on the brain when I ordered all the fabrics I plan to use for aprons.

While the technically challenged Mr. B was working on his computer last night, I made a clutch using remnants of gold and silver duponi silk. It's larger than the one I posted last week and it has a handle. And just to be different, I embellished the flap with three vintage brooches.

Today I'm creating two press releases for a client, and then I want to make a tote bag out of cotton fabric from The Alexander Henry Fabrics Collection. The name of the fabric is "home sewing is easy." Can't wait to post a photo of the finished bag.

Gold and silver clutch with vintage brooches
pictured with my Valentine's Day flowers.
Can't believe the roses are still blooming!

No comments:

Post a Comment