Friday, February 25, 2011

Feb. 25, 2011

Yesterday I did lots of online research before creating a project outline and then preparing a draft. Very rewarding because I got everything done and off to the client for review. Since a draft of the project would not be an exciting photo, I'm attaching a photo of the pups Roz and Rose. Appropriate because at times they are my creative muses.

Here's an example of bad writing! I'm somewhat watching All My Children, a soap that I've followed since college. A character's husband was killed in a small plane explosion over the ocean. Of course, his body wasn't found, but at the crash site was a cardboard box of letters that was in perfect condition. Does that sound possible? Oh yeah, it's daytime drama.

Today I'm creating two press releases and an invoice (yeah). Then I'm taking all the bottle caps off the table top I'm working on (see yesterday's post) and individually gluing each one down to the wooden top. It doesn't sound very creative or fun, but it's necessary.

Roz and Rose enjoying some "down time" at the Santa Fe casita.

No comments:

Post a Comment